The training is back on schedule but I can't say it is easy. After the 8 mile walks my legs ache terribly. Now I not only have longer walks at the weekend but during the week as well.
In the second week of April I started walking home from work and taking a detour to enable me achieve the 6 miles required by the schedule.
On 13 April, my sister came for the weekend and on the Friday we completed an 8.5 mile walk and on the Sunday a 14.5 mile walk. Although I thoroughly enjoyed them and enjoyed the company, I must admist, especially the Sunday, I ached from the waist down for the second half of the walk.
It was a fight, when we got home, as to who would get the bath first!! Naturally I let our guest go first. My legs still ached on the Tuesday but by Wednesday I walked home again (7 miles).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment